Is a Tibetan Terrier the right dog for your home?
- Hypo-allergenic, no shedding.
- Medium sized, weights range from 18-30 lbs, males usually at the heavier side.
- Height averages 15-16 inches, with a maximum size of 17 inches.
- Extremely athletic, agile, usually calm and not high strung.
- Adventurous, intelligent, independent thinkers, great companions and a lot of fun!
- They are truly “Little People,” and believed to bring Good Luck.
Tibetan Terriers are not Terriers, but due to their size they were categorized as Terriers in England when they were first introduced and acknowledged for showing purposes. They are more comparable to the Lhasa Apsos, who also fall into the Non-Sporting Category of Dogs.
New owners are required to complete a New Puppy Application to ensure the puppy is a good fit for the family. Show quality and companion dogs are available for new owners. Sires/Dams are tested for health tests which include CERF (Canine Eye Registration Foundation), OFA (Orthopedic Foundation of Animals), DNA tested for PLL, RCD4,PRA3 as well as DM and IVDD.