Is a Tibetan Terrier the right dog for your home?
- Hypo-allergenic, no shedding
- Medium sized, weights range from 18-30 lbs, males usually at the heavier side
- Height averages 15-16 inches, with a maximum size of 17 inches.
- Extremely athletic, agile, usually calm and not high strung.
- Adventurous, intelligent, independent thinkers, great companions and a lot of fun!
- They are truly “Little People,” and believed to bring Good Luck.
Tibetan Terriers are not Terriers, and due to their size they were categorized as Terriers in England when they were first introduced and acknowledged for showing purposes. They are more comparable to the Lhasa Apsos, who also fall into the Non-Sporting Category of Dogs.
New owners are required to complete a New Puppy Application to ensure they are a good fit for their new home. We offer both show quality and companion dogs. Our Sires/Dams pass all their health tests including...CERF (Canine Eye Registration Foundation), OFA (Orthopedic Foundation of Animals) and DNA tested (PLL, NCL).